Saturday, November 2, 2019

2018

This post is a little late. Okay, this post is a lot late. A few years ago, I started a 365 photo project where I take a snapshot of hubby and me on all the days that we're together (and I don't forget). Here's how I did in 2018! There were no photos during that week in August when I was at Grail Spring with one of my good friends, or during those 10 days in December when I was at the silent meditation course. I love how these photos come together but it is rather time consuming to create these little calendars. I'll be working on 2019 very soon (hopefully, it won't be as late as this one) but I'm going to revisit how I compile these photos in 2020... which is mere months away!! I better get thinking on my goals. Have a great weekend! :)

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP