Sunday, October 27, 2019

What I Bought This Week #43

Can you believe there are only 10 more What I Bought This Week posts remaining? I must admit, I'm pretty thrilled about this. It's been a fun project and super helpful to control expenses and clutter during my "gap year," but I'm ready to move on and switch things up again. I'm not sure what I'll do next year, but I'll be giving it lots of thought as we head into the last couple months of 2019.

This was a big week in terms of things coming into the condo. My foray into the Atomy products continues with a pretty huge haul. My mom wanted to pick up a few things so I took the opportunity to order a bunch of things I'm running low on like dish soap and laundry detergent. I try not to stock up on products anymore, so I'm starting to get down to the last bits of a lot of things, which I'm super happy about. :) If you've been following my empties, you'll know that I'm fiercely loyal to the Eco-Dent tooth powder, but I'll soon be trying a new-to-me toothpaste! Before I learned about Atomy, I listened to a podcast discussing the benefits of propolis (a substance produced by bees), so it piqued my interest right away when I saw that the Atomy toothpaste includes this ingredient. There are a few more things that have a bit of a backstory, but I'll save the chitchat for an upcoming video. I also have a couple more products coming in from Korea, so perhaps I'll film a collective haul once I receive those.

I'll be heading to the gym before this week's episode of The Walking Dead, so I better cut this short. Have a great week and chat more very soon!

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP