Monday, October 21, 2019

What I Bought This Week #42

It's been a bit of a hectic week but in a busy-sweet-spot kinda way. We were on the move pretty much non-stop yesterday -- we somehow made our way to Costco (and back home again) despite the many road closures for the Toronto marathon, rushed off to Brampton to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday, and took some family photos for our friends at their house. Since we were short on time, I didn't get a chance to take detailed photos of everything from our Costco haul. We stocked up on lots and lots of food for the eat-at-home challenge, which I was SUPER excited about because it started today! I was pondering about whether to layer on a dry month (no alcohol) or perhaps a no-processed-junk-food challenge again, but with all the things I have on my plate at the moment (pun totally intended), I decided to keep things simple. Instead, the theme for the next 30 days will be moderation. I'm going to try to practice restraint -- yes, even with food and drink that I love. No hard and fast rules though. I'll go with my gut. ;)

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP