Sunday, October 6, 2019

What I Bought This Week #40

It's October, so that means there are only three more months of What I Bought This Week! This week's highlight was receiving a bounty of vegetables from my friend's sister's garden. I'm always impressed by their harvest, and this year's was phenomenal. My friend has already gifted me a huge zucchini and lots of tomatoes. This week, she brought me some juicy tomatoes, another huge zucchini, and five Chinese eggplant. I very rarely cook eggplant because my husband claims to not like it; however, when I made a delicious Sichuan Eggplant Stir Fry, he not only ate it, but also reached for seconds! I can't wait to incorporate the rest of the vegetables into some fun recipes in the next few days.

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP