Sunday, September 22, 2019

What I Bought This Week #38

It's the last weekend of summer, and I hope you all had a beautiful one! The past few days have been fantastic -- I caught up with one of my good friends over dinner, watched a couple of films, and celebrated my one year anniversary of being free from full-time employment. I haven't been shopping much, so I don't have a lot to share in terms of purchases this week: we've been on a bit of a grapefruit kick, I bought some mealy peaches that I turned into peach crumble, hubby was gifted some whisky from a colleague at work, and I received a bunch of swag from volunteering at a couple of pre-festival shifts at Elevate. This summer flew by and I can't believe we're officially heading into the fall season tomorrow. Have a wonderful first day of autumn!

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP