Friday, September 20, 2019

Last Empties Video and Sample Challenge Results

Post-TIFF blog catch-up continues! In today's post, I'll be sharing my latest empties video, featuring products I used up in June, July, and the first half of August. I didn't include any foil packets in this video because I was still on my 3 Month Beauty Sample Challenge at the time. If you've watched this video, you'll know that this will be the last empties video on my YT channel for the time being. Instead, I'll be experimenting with posting my empties on this Instagram account. There are a couple of reasons for this: (1) I'm starting to get into a groove with products so I feel that my empties videos have become a bit tedious and repetitive, and (2) I'm trying to live more simply and I don't want to hold onto empties for months at a time. I still want to share my empties and what products worked (or didn't work) for me, so I'll be employing a more just-in-time method via IG.



Now that we're well into September, it's also time to see how I did with my 3 Month Beauty Sample Challenge! I made a nice dent in my collection of foil packets:
  • I started out with 182 samples.
  • In the month of June, I finished 83 samples.
  • In the month of July, I finished 37 samples.
  • In the month of August, I finished 27 samples.
  • I finished a total of 147 samples or approximately 80% of what I had going into the challenge.
  • At the time of this video, I was in the process of using up 7 samples.
  • I tried and decided to discard 2 samples because they didn't suit me.
  • I lost track of 2 samples.
Overall, I'm really happy with my results, and I'll be continuing to post empty foil packets and minis on my Instagram account. Hope to see you there!

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP