Thursday, September 12, 2019

What I Bought This Week #36

It's time for another installment of What I Bought This Last Week! TIFF is in full swing and I rarely have more than one consecutive hour in the condo. When I do, I'm in all likelihood sleeping. But I've been in high spirits despite running around like a chicken with her head cut off. Working at TIFF has been a lot of fun and I can't believe I only have three shifts left.

Heading into the film festival, I was preparing myself for 11 days of convenience food, but Costco saved us. Since I was scheduled to work last weekend, Hubby went to Costco on his own to pick up a short list of grocery items and we've been able to eat relatively healthy this week. The salmon in particular provided us with several nourishing meals that were also quick and easy to assemble. We've since eaten it all, so we plan to have convenience food for the next two days. Between a WhatsApp convo with my sisters and the screening of Parasite last night, a large part of me is severely craving instant noodles.

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP