Tuesday, August 27, 2019

What I Bought This Week #34

Long time no blog. I've settled in nicely to life at TIFF and I'm happy to report that I feel energized by the atmosphere and interaction at work. It's nice to learn something new, be in a high energy environment, and speak with so many different people on a daily basis. That being said, I'm also thankful this is a contract position because I've fallen very behind with my creative pursuits. This blog post is two days late, I haven't vlogged in three days (so much for Vlogust), I haven't finished editing my August podcast episode, and the list goes on. I'm going to take it day by day though and enjoy the experience. I'm incredibly excited for the buzz in the city when the film festival starts -- and this time, I'll be even more immersed in it.

I can't believe we're a stone's throw away from September. This month has gone by extremely quickly, but I've spent a lot of quality time with family and friends. I hope you've been enjoying the last bits of August! Without further ado, here is the latest installment of what I bought this week.

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP