Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Eats Week

Ritual is holding Eats Week until October 26th. It's been going on since the 15th, but I only took advantage of it yesterday, so I felt a bit late to the game. If you order through the Ritual app and pay using Apple Pay, you can receive up to 50% off a selection of items from a variety of eateries. Yesterday, I picked up an order of Singapore Slaw from Kid Lee for 50% off. This makes a rather large and filling salad, which hubby and I shared as part of our dinner. I also made miso salmon, steamed rice, and pickled onions. We "sandwiched" all the deliciousness in nori sheets, which we cut up into little strips and rolled into bite-size morsels. It was SO good. If you're new to Ritual, you can use this referral link to receive a $10 credit. Bon appetit!

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP