Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Baked Goodies

It's been a while since I've baked. I used to bake regularly - muffins, cupcakes, cakes, loaves, cookies, cinnamon rolls, scones, bagels - I pretty much love any and all baked treats. However, the more I baked goodies, the more I ate baked goodies. It was impacting my waistline, so I stopped. Now I only bake on rare occasions, and today was one of those occasions! We had some ripe bananas to use up, so I made banana bread this morning. We also have some frozen fruit that has been sitting in the freezer for a while, so since I was in a baking mood, I made a dozen little muffins as well.



Both the banana bread and the muffins were delicious. So delicious that I can't wait to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow so I can eat more. The banana bread was adapted from Jamie Oliver's Earl Grey Banana Bread Recipe and the muffins were adapted from this recipe.

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP