Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Travel Tuesday . Champagne Region . September 2013

It has been nearly 2 years since our last trip to France so I figured I would catch up on blogging my vacation photos while also reinstating my Travel Tuesday posts. My hubby and I made a return trip to France for a couple of weeks in the fall of 2013, but this time with one of our good friends! Our intention was to pick grapes in the Champagne region during harvest season, but the weather did not cooperate that year and harvest season came later than normal so we missed it by a hair. No matter, we still had a fantastic time! Some of you may have watched my France vlog but I also wanted to post some of my favourite photos from our trip. I'll be sharing photos from all our cameras so I will note my friend's photos with an F, my hubby's photos with an H, and my photos with an M. This post features photos from our first three days in France. This was my second time in the Champagne region and I loved it just as much as first time... I am crossing my fingers and toes that I will find myself there again in the near future.








1. Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Reims exterior (M) & interior (M)
2. Champagne Lanson (H)
3. Grapes (H)
4. Tour guide (M) & Champagne lab (H)
5. Machinery (H)
6. Turning machines (M) & Champagne aging in the cellars (H)
7. Closeup of turning machines (H)
8. OOTD - Pucci scarf, All Saints leather jacket, chunky cardigan from Winners (brand unknown), Lululemon leggings, Crocs Kadee flats (F) & us (M)












1. Champagne region scenery (H)
2. Trong, we meet again! (H)
3. Street sign (M) & Champagne Dominique Foureur courtyard (M)
4. Courtyard (F) & OOTD - American Apparel scarf, Old Navy tank top, Smart Set cotton blazer, Old Navy Rockstar jeans, Crocs Kadee flats, Balenciaga City bag (F)
5. Cellar (M) & corks (M)
6. Lunch at Café du Palais (H)
7. Hubby's excited to eat (M)
8. Lamb (H)
9. Trees x 2 at Monthermé (M)
10. View of Monthermé (H)
11. Dinner at Les Boucles de Meuse (H)















1. Breakfast (M)
2. The three of us love food (F)
3. Reims apartment interior (M) & exterior (M)
4. Shopping (H)
5. Being silly in a shop x 4 (F)
6. Bibliotheque (H)
7. Exploring after lunch at Restaurant de L'Abbaye x 2 (F)
8. Tree lined street in Epernay (H)
9. Fun with a door on the wall (M) & OOTD - wool scarf from India, H&M striped dress worn as a top, H&M cardigan, thrifted skirt (brand unknown), Crocs Kadee flats, Balenciaga City bag (M)
10. Epernay scenery (H)
11. Grapes (M)
12. Vineyards as far as the eye can see (F)
13. Tour at Moët & Chandon (H) & would you believe this baguette is from McDonald's? (H)

That's it for our first few days in France! :)

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP