Saturday, August 8, 2015

Awkward Together


(Photo credit: Irina Fortey)

6 years ago today, I married the sweetest boy in the world. We had our ceremony, reception, and dinner at Jump. It was a rather low key and intimate affair with fewer than 100 guests and it was one of the best days of my life. One of our favourite annual traditions is our anniversary dinner at the restaurant where we said our vows. It has gone through a few changes since we were wed there 6 years ago but it still holds a special place in our hearts. It was closed for a private reception on August 8 this year (for another a wedding perhaps?) so we had our celebratory dinner last week. The service was top notch and all the food we ordered was delicious. My hubby took some great photos of our food so I've used them for this blog post. :)








Here are some awkward OOTD photos. Hubs told me to stop moving. I told him I was changing poses. At least my eyes are open in these ones.



Then I set up the timer so we could be awkward together.




Not much has changed in 6 years. We still love to celebrate pretty much anything with a delicious meal and I still laugh way too loudly.


(Photo credit: Irina Fortey)

(Photo credit: Irina Fortey)

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP