Sunday, October 7, 2018

Thanksgiving Weekend

It's Thanksgiving weekend in Canada! We've got a small turkey roasting in the oven, and we'll be spending the rest of the evening cozied up in the condo. Poor hubby caught a cold at work last week, and he's been sick all weekend. I'm in prevention mode, which basically means I'm drinking lots of tea and water, while also making sure I get plenty of sleep and rest. I plan to do a little gratitude journalling tonight - I am thankful for so much in my life, and I want to keep it all top of mind. There is so much noise in this world, and Thanksgiving weekend has always been one of my favourite times to take a step back and remind myself of what truly matters. Happy Thanksgiving!

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP