Sunday, January 10, 2016

New Year, New Goals

Here is how I did on my 2015 goals along with my goals for the new year.





For 2016, I set goals in 5 broad categories. I've included the categories below, along with the specific goals in each category.

STRENGTH & POSTURE
1) Establish a gym routine and go to the gym 2-3 times per week
2) Take a ballet class
3) Stretch for at least 10 minutes every day (I use the Sworkit or Sworkit Stretching apps)
4) Go for a massage 8x per year

PERSONAL CARE OR "ME TIME"
5) Take better care of my hands & feet (moisturize hands & feet every night before going to bed)
6) Wake up at least 1.5 hours before work
7) Turn off the computer by 9:30pm if I have to work the next day

HOME
8) Be more mindful with clothing purchases (try on as much as possible before buying, look at return policies, look at clothing labels for fabric & care instructions)
9) Finalize & complete my list of home tasks (currently consists of approx. 20-25 tasks)

FINANCES
10) Meet my annual savings goal
11) Meet my budget in specific categories (e.g., food)

DOCUMENT LIFE
12) Continue with my photo-a-day project of my hubby & me and reduce # of days missed versus 2015
13) Take annual family portraits with my side of the family and my in-laws

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP