Saturday, December 5, 2015

Project 333 for the Office - Fall/Winter Edition



Hi everyone! Here is my capsule wardrobe for the office for the months of December, January, and February. I extended my last capsule wardrobe for almost a month since we had such a warm November... I was also procrastinating because I knew I wouldn't be 100% happy with my fall/winter capsule. This one will be a work in progress and I will be tweaking it a little throughout the next few months.

This video contains a recap of my last office capsule as well as my next office capsule beginning at this time stamp: 4:19

I hope you are all doing well. x

On my spreadsheet:
- Items highlighted in green are new to my current capsule but from my existing wardrobe
- Items highlighted in blue are new to my wardrobe
- Items not highlighted are being carried forward from my previous capsule

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP