Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July 2015 Empties



I finished a bunch of full size products in July! I actually had a nervous moment when I thought I was running low on shampoo but then I found a stash in my bathroom cabinets so I guess I am good. My supply of products is never-ending. Here are the products I finished:

Dove Men +Care Fortifying Shampoo - 355ml
C.O. Bigelow Shampoo - 30ml x 4
Dove Men +Care Body & Face Wash - 400ml
C.O. Bigelow Bar Soap - 45g x 2
The Scottish Fine Soaps Company Orange Soap - 100g
C.O. Bigelow Body Lotion - 30ml x 2
Agraria Hand & Body Lotion in Lemon Verbana - 40ml
DHC Pore Cleansing Oil - 100ml
The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner - 200ml
Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm - 5ml
Estee Lauder Time Zone Anti-Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme - 5ml
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - 5ml
Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara - 6g
Natracare Panty Liners - 30 count
Nourish Tea The Duke of Earl Grey - 110g

My hubby finished:
Boss by Hugo Boss Eau de Toilette - 100ml

That's it for July... I've already started putting products in my August empties bag so I am hoping it will be a BIG empties month! :)

Not sponsored.

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP