Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Keep or Donate #12 | 13 Nail Polishes



Here's my 12th episode of Keep or Donate! In these videos, I show various products and discuss which ones I'm keeping versus letting go of. I've done a lot of nail polish videos in this series but I also have episodes on lippies, scarves, and books. I was supposed to be done with my decluttering by June 30th but I am going to keep up with my Keep or Donate series because I feel I have a bit more to do. I didn't let go of very many products in this video; however, I did reduce my nail polish collection by quite a bit when I was getting ready for the yard sale last month... I picked out a bunch to sell and gave a few to my sisters too. :)

Here are the nail polishes featured in this video:

OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em - donate
Sari by Ocean Paprika - donate
Essie Head Mistress - keep
Essie Limited Addiction - keep
Nicole by OPI Still Into Pink - keep
Essie Bachelorette Bash - keep
Essie Pansy - keep
Essie Guilty Pleasures - keep
Deborah Lippmann Daytripper - keep
Revlon Buttercup - keep
OPI Care to Danse - donate
Essie Borrowed and Blue - keep
Dior Porcelaine - keep

For more Keep or Donate videos, please click here!

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP