Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Finish 5 by Fall - Results!

At the end of July, I picked out a few products for the Finish 5 by Fall tag. The idea of this tag was to pick 5 beauty products in your collection to finish by September 22, 2014. Here are the products I picked, in various states of finished-ness on July 26, 2014:



I didn't end up finishing any of the products I picked (beauty products take forever to use up!), but I did make quite a bit of progress. Here is what my products looked like approximately 2 months later:



It's difficult to see how much I used from the above photos (aside from the Urban Decay De-Slick and the Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya)... if you would like to see the products in more detail, I recorded a video with close-up shots of each product. This was a fun tag and I've already started on a new challenge - Finish 6 by Christmas! I will post more on that soon... in the meantime, Happy October!

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP