Saturday, July 19, 2014

Get Ready With Me - Summer 2014

It's been a while since I've done a GRWM video so I thought I would show what I've been using lately for my weekend makeup. I've been loving a few new products, the most "different" of which is a liquid eyeliner. It definitely took some time to learn the art of applying liquid liner and I have been loving the look. Nothing too exciting but I hope you enjoy. :)





Here is my marathon list of products:

- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne
- Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss*
- Julep Daylight Defense SPF 30
- Dior Pore Minimizer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin in 3.0 & Cedia BB Cream
- BeautyBlender
- By Terry Hyaluronic Eye Primer in Medium
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow in 28E
- SPAresource Cream Shadow Brush
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse in Taupe
- Starlooks Pointed Slant Brush
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
- Too Faced Pardon My French Palette (Cocoa Beach)
- EcoTools Smudge Brush
- Sonia Kashuk Blending Brush
- TweezerMan Eyelash Curler
- Dior Addict It-Lash
- Model Co Eyeliner in Black
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- MAC 219 Brush
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash in Black
- NYX Eye Liner in Velvet
- Real Techniques Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush
- EcoTools Shade Brush
- Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in #2
- Boxx Concealer in Amber
- YSL Creme de Blush
- DiorSkin Nude Shimmer in Amber
- Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
- Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer in 300
- DiorSkin Poudre Shimmer in Amber Diamond

What products have you been loving lately?

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP