Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 2014 Dior Polished Diva Unboxing

I've been a bad, bad blogger. I don't know why I can't seem to stick to a regular schedule when it comes to blogging. I've tried writing posts in advance and scheduling them, I've tried setting aside time to blog, I've tried marking my calendar with posts I want to do on specific days... still, I fall behind. How do you amazingly consistent bloggers manage to post so frequently? Please share your secrets!

Here is my long overdue Dior Polished Diva March unboxing. I received a beautiful shade called Bouquet, which is also from the Spring 2014 Trianon collection. It's a gorgeous bright coral-pink with a cream finish. The application is lovely - the big brush and highly pigmented polish allowed for opacity in 2 coats. While I love this shade, I think it would be quite easy to find a dupe for it. Once I finish swatching my nail polish collection, I will see if I can indeed find one.





In case you'd like to see my thoughts on the first 3 Dior Polished Diva polishes in video format, here is my Q1 unboxing! :)



For more information about this and the Secret Diva subscription, please click here!

Click here to see all my Polished Diva boxes
Click here to see all my Secret Diva boxes

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP