Friday, February 28, 2014

February 2014 Dior Polished Diva Unboxing

Polished Diva is a Dior nail polish of the month club that runs for a full calendar year. The auction priced the 2014 Polished Diva subscription at $250 and there were 15 subscriptions available for purchase. The box must ship well in advance of the first of each month... I received the February box on January 29! It shipped via FedEx and the box is rather large considering there was only a letter, a small gift bag, and a nail polish inside.

Similar to January, this month's nail polish is part of the 2014 Spring Look Collection: Trianon. I received 187 Perlé, which is another limited edition shade. I was surprised to find this is a matte topcoat with iridescent shimmer that becomes a gorgeous lavender in certain lighting - it's beautiful and unique. I was very happy with this month's Polished Diva box! :)




Here is a not-so-good swatch photo. The polish is much more stunning in real life.


(I'm wearing Julep Alaina & Dior Perlé)

For more information about this and the Secret Diva subscription, please click here!

Click here to see all my Polished Diva boxes
Click here to see all my Secret Diva boxes

  © 2011-2019 | ellesy the petite pear | all rights reserved

Back to TOP